Tuesday 13 August 2013

The Fenwick Gallery


 It was a nice surprise to find that the closest shop to our holiday cottage in Northumberland sold my lamps!

This is The Fenwick Gallery in Warkworth.


It is run by mother and daughter Dorien and Nicole Fenwick, both artists themselves and their gallery has been open for 22 years! What a lovely pair they are. We had such a warm welcome and we had lots to chat about.


It was nice to discover that my lamps were in good company nestled in among lots of lovely work that I recognised like Samantha Bryans fairies.


They have a wonderful display of designer/maker jewellery.

The bird is by Becky Crow who is a favourite of mine.


Here are some pieces by Lynn Muir and Abbot and Elwood.


And some of Sarah Jane Browns driftwood sculptures and wire knitting.


Sarah McDade..she's from Hebden Bridge too.


and here are some dogs by our friend Olivia Brown.


I was rather taken by Nicoles pretty cards.

It's always so nice to see where my lamps are being sold. It made me feel at home in Warkworth. If you're ever visit you must pop in and say hello to these lovely people. And say hi from me. x


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...