Wednesday 20 September 2017

Hannah Nunn window film


Window film is something I've been dreaming about cooking up for some time. My designs are all about the silhouette aren't they and as I started out as a lighting designer and then went on to being a pattern designer it's a bit like coming full circle. Combining the two.


I got my first sample cut last thing Friday afternoon. I was too excited and impatient to install it properly so do excuse the bubbles and streaks. But I loved it straight away, bubbles an' all! I posted a picture on my Instagram and had a phenomenal response immediately. A big resounding 'YES PLEASE DO THIS!'


So this week we have been experimenting big time and looking at different ways of manufacturing that are going to fit with my business and my designs.


We can cut out the design from frosted material. We can print frosted onto clear. We can print white onto frosted. Each has it's own unique effect. One offers total privacy if used in a bathroom for instance


but the other creates magical shadows which I LOVE.




I am currently in my studio watching the designs change as the light changes outside, trying to decide which is my favourite.

What do you think? I'd love all the feedback I can get to help with my decision making.


9 comments:

Deborah Vass said...

I absolutely love this!It is such a lovely medium for your work.

Vickie said...

so, so pretty!

Anonymous said...

WOW!! I want this for my glass front door! Love all that you do!

Unknown said...

The one with the shadows, the others are really pretty but that is just magical!

Unknown said...

The one with the shadows, the others are really pretty but that is just magical!

Jeson Devid said...

i truly like this article please keep it up. https://www.eliaandponto.com/michigan-auto-accident-lawyer/

Unknown said...

t5n92l2v79 v5o08d8b37 b3w90y0r31 g3j10y0i54 v8g76l5z34 x3x75s5f21

Lovesproblem23 said...

Window Glass Films Service in Pune
Window glass films Services are a popular way to enhance the privacy, security, and aesthetic appeal of homes and businesses in Pune. These films are typically made of a thin layer of vinyl or polyester and are applied to the interior or exterior surface of windows and glass doors. For more information visit Us or contact Us

Window Glass Films said...

Great article, I learned something new.

window glass films in pune

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...