Friday 9 January 2009

I have my very own Etsy Shop!


I'm very excited! I have just created my Etsy shop. I've been wanting to join the Etsy community for sometime and have been a member for months being inspired by vast and varied selection of work by makers from around the globe and collecting my favourite sellers in my favourites list. Today I took some new photos which i was pleased with and I have added a few of my products to the site. Tomorrow I am going to take some more. I'm just having a glass of wine in celebration! Cheers!

2 comments:

Eduardo Miguel said...

- Olá I passed this way and I was magic with its work, perfect delicacy the service of the art and the good taste, chic trechic!
- Congratulations, success and great new year!
One I hug of Brazil

Hannah Nunn said...

thankyou Euduardo! Great New Year to you too!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...