Tuesday 24 March 2009

New things on my website


In the run up to a trade fair, in my case the b.c.t.f, it's good to get your website up to scratch so that's just what I've been doing for the last day or so. I have added a floor lamps page, a wall panel page, a candle covers page and added Paperwhites, Snowdrops, Ferns and Daisies to the product pages. I'm liking the botanicals page with all the little squares of designs. Phew....good job done! I am going to seperate it into even more categories soon but that'll have to be another day!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Hi Hannah--thanks so much for visiting my blog and your nice comment on my papercut (sorry it took so long to respond to that but I've been in the field without much in the way of internet access). I continue to be amazed and inspired by the new creations you present on your blog. This set is no different. Stunning. Truly stunning!

Unknown said...

(from another Rachel!)

love the mosaic of your designs, really eye-catching. Good luck with the trade fair!
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...