Tuesday 30 November 2010

It's a busy time for us designer/makers


This time of year is a mixed blessing. I'm so happy to have lots of orders but finding the time to make them all is challenging to say the least. Today I made lamps from 8 til 6 non stop and I came home with an aching body and so so tired. Got lots done though! Lots of personalised lamps being ordere as prezzies this year! I am now a little restored after a rest and a bit of yoga (WHAT would I do without a bit of yoga) and some tea cooked by my darling daughter, so I just thought I'd say hello as I haven't managed to blog for ages!

There's all sorts of stuff going on. This Saturday Radiance, Hat Therapy and Snug Gallery are having our annual 'Handmade Christmas Fair' ...basically mulled wine, interesting nibbles from Lidl (like those lovely German, gingery biscuits with the thinnest icing on... yum) and a prize draw with great prizes from all three shops! Come along if you're about. 10-5.

The Art Market is having a satellite event at The Huddersfield Festival of Light. There will be lots of artists and makers having stalls. I won't be there but a couple of my lamps will be present! For more info visit the website.

...and I will be making lots more lamps!!! Bye for now.x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...