Tuesday 9 November 2010

Stockists Map


I made this Google map of all my stockists for the new website which was fun to do ( I thought this would be really hard to do but it was really really easy). Nice to see how my stockists are spread out across the country (or not so spread out if you look at Yorkshire/Lancs). I can also see where the gaps are. Ireland? I need some lamps in Ireland don't I. Anyone got any ideas of pretty shops that might like some lamps???

I love that I have some right up in Orkney. That's like the cherry on the top!

6 comments:

LOULA BELLE AT HOME said...

How exciting. I bet you were grinning the whole time you were doing it. What an achievement, well done x

ersimarina said...

While seriously considering Christmas-shopping with you, you're in my bloglist now :) Your work is really beautiful!

Guusje said...

wow, that is just stunning!
Good work!
Your lamps are so beautiful.
A wintery kiss from the netherlands,
Guusje

fatfatsheep said...

Hi, Just saw you at Guusjes Appeltaart, what a beautiful lamps you make!! Wow!!

Anonymous said...

I bought your little tea light ones from Kirkwall in Orkney but would like some other items ..... When and where are you hoping to supply? Ruth from Orkney x

Hannah Nunn said...

Hi Ruth from Orkney. The Longship ordered some lamps from me before Christmas. Don't know what they have at present but you could always order through them if you wanted something specific. Cheers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...