Thursday 2 May 2013

In the studio...


It's all go in the studio at the moment. BCTF brought in lots of orders and among them are twelve new stockists AND a huge order from The National Trust Scotland who have asked for candle covers for eleven of their properties.


Among them is Hill House, one of Charles Rennie Mackintosh's creations and they have ordered my Fritillary design to sell in the shop. Have you seen Mackintosh's fritillary drawings? They are exquisite. They make me go all funny and make me inspired to get my pens out immediately and draw...


Today I've sent out work to The Congregational in Northumberland and a gorgeous looking florists called The Olive Tree on the Wirral.


 And this lot below are going off to The Bath House in Cumbia, Made Just So in Bristol and Allium Interiors in Barnard Castle. BCTF is just fab and all these orders are helping me to fund my wallpaper empire ;)

I'm nearly ready to send my wallpaper designs to print...my designs are coming together nicely.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...