Thursday 22 March 2018

Tiny Treasures print day!


I was a very happy bunny yesterday as the day finally came to print Tiny Treasures. This design has been a long time coming. I have been collecting these motifs for a couple of years and dreaming of this finished design so it was really great for me to see the rolls for the first time.


 There are three colourways. Old gold, dove and skye. Two of them have shimmery, silvery highlights which adds to their preciousness!


 I'm excited to launch this officially. We should have some rolls for samples by the end of the week so I have just added them to the website for pre-order. And in the next week or so the rolls should arrive.


I'll keep you updated. x

1 comment:

Seraphinas Phantasie said...

Amazing and so lovely !
Best, Synnöve

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...