Tuesday 4 August 2020

I have moved my blog....


I have been blogging on this blogger platform since 2008 and it's been quite a journey! This place holds SO many stories for me and has really watched my designs and my business develop and grow.

But for ease and continuity I have moved my blog over to my main website now. You can find it here. I know these days people aren't following blogs quite so much as Instagram and Facebook have so much right there and this last year I stopped blogging so much BUT I want to keep this platform alive so I'm back!

Someone (I can't remember who) use the analogy that social media is like being outside in the street...you never know who you will bump into and anyone can see what you are up to whereas a blog is like inviting someone into your kitchen and putting the kettle on. It's inviting you round to my place. I'll show you my work and tell you a story or two.

I hope you will come and join me there.


4 comments:

menna said...

شركة الامانة كلين

شركتنا تعتمد على احدث الوسائل المتطورة وشركتنا لديها فريق عمل اكفاء وذو خبرة عالية

الامانة كلين افضل
شركة مكافحة حشرات ابو ظبى
متمكنة ومتخصصة في اعمال التنظيف حيث تعتمد علي الايدي العاملة المدربة علي اعلي مستوي وباقل الاسعار و تتعدد فروع وخدمات شركتنا
شركة مكافحة الرمة ابو ظبى

manar said...

العناية
شركة تنظيف سجاد فى الامارات
شركة تنظيف سجاد فى الامارات

deraz said...

خدمات المحترف للصيانة – الامارات
سباك فى الفجيرة

شركات صبغ فى راس الخيمة

Indus Design Works said...

Hi, I find reading this article a joy. It is extremely helpful and interesting and very much looking forward to reading more of your work..
https://indusdesignworks.com/structural-engineering.php
Outsource structural engineering

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...