Thursday 25 June 2009

Magic Number Three



Hello! I have had a little computer holiday. I didn't switch it on for a whole THREE days and it was most refreshing. As much as I love to have the world at my fingertips we all need a break sometimes. I have switched it on to find lots of activities...I've had blog awards which is exciting and I have lots to blog about....but right now I have to go to work. The shop opens in 5 minutes and I have lots of making to do and parcels to be collected. My work is going off to a new outlet for me in Saltaire. Magic Number Three looks great, Saltaire is lovely and I can't wait to vist! I'll be back later with more news.....

....and here they are at Magic Number 3. My Mum and Dad visited Saltaire at the weekend and took this picture.x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...