Sunday 15 January 2012

Please will you vote for my boy?

Now if you're on Twitter you might have already heard me chirping on about Euans 'String of Angels' tune which has been entered into the finals of a competition on Soundware. Now the voting closes today and he is so close to winning. His tune is really lovely and (I think) he deserves to win. Would you take a second to vote for him today?

I admit to being a little obsessed about this. I wouldn't do this much shouting about a competition I was in but it's worth one last shout here on the blog as, at this moment in time he only needs another 7 votes to win. More importantly (honest) I hope you enjoy his beautiful track.

4 comments:

Jennifer Tetlow said...

I've voted, enjoyed listening, so hope you got your seven!

Unknown said...

Done. What a talent!

Unknown said...

My son v happy to add his vote, but vote button not active?

Anne Grön said...

It is indeed a beautiful piece of music.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...