Wednesday 25 April 2012

Coal Tit


The Coal Tits are here! They have landed. They have been flitting about trying to decide what branch they wanted to sit on for far too long and have finally settled on some beech leaves.


They are on my website. So far they come in small and tall lamp sizes but they will be available in other shapes and sizes too just as soon as I have photographed them all. 


I'm rather fond of the leaves which have been engraved into the paper by the laser cutter. The holes, perhaps where a little insect has nibbled, let the light shine through beautifully.

I hope you like it. Perhaps tomorrow the little sparrows will be landing too. I'm hoping they will be happy with the oak tree that I have made for them. Fingers crossed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...