Friday 22 June 2018

Open Studios


I love getting the opportunity to see into other artists studios. It's always inspiring to see their works in progress, their bookshelves, the view from their windows and their little collections of things that inspire them. You might call me nosy, but I prefer to call myself curious! 


If you are the curious type too then you will probably enjoy Hebden Bridge Open Studios. It takes place on the 6th, 7th and 8th of July and there are 83 artists in the brochure this year. Some of them are in big shared studio groups and others are independents, exhibiting in their houses.


It's the first time I will have opened the studio since making window film so I'm excited to show you my windows.


And I am looking forward to showing you my Tiny Treasures book too.

I share my sunny studio with my friends Sarah and Suzi who are amazing photographers and  Julia Ogden who makes paintings and prints and we will all be opening our rooms and welcoming visitors.

I'll be having a seconds sale of my lamps in the studio (not online this time, just in person) but if you are just too far away to visit then as a little treat there will be 20% off wallpaper, lamps and fabrics on my website with the code 'openstudiosale' so you don't have to feel like you're missing out!

You can find out more details and directions here.

I hope you can come.

Hannah x


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...