Friday 1 June 2018

Writing desk makeover


For a long time I have thought it would be a good idea to do up some furniture with my wallpaper and maybe inspire a project or two but I haven't ever got round to it!


So I was really happy when Jo from Jolaru got in touch to ask for some wallpaper to do just that. 


She gave this little writing desk a whole new lease of life.


I love how she has papered inside all of the compartments. It's so sweet.


Jolaru have just opened their brand new interior design showroom and shop up in Newcastle and it looks really gorgeous indeed. If you are up that way, they will be able to show you my wallpaper samples alongside the rest of their collection.


1 comment:

Ironmongery Experts said...

Great transformation, love the colors and the antique style handles

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...