Tuesday, 1 March 2011

Harebells, Wood Anemones and VAT!



Today I have added the new designs to the website. Harebells and Wood Anemones. I am still working on new ideas...well I am in theory but with the London trip and writing up all the interviews I haven't had much time (I've been listening to the dictaphone recordings...everyone is great but I am SO sick of the sound of my own voice I tell you). I'll be back on to new designs next week. I'm looking forward to my limited edition botanical range.



Another thing I had to do today which was not at all fun was increase all the prices on my website because as of today I am VAT registered. OUCH! It hurt to have to put the prices up, especially when I have to give it all to Mr Taxman but it can't be avoided. I mean in one way it's good news...the business is doing well and everything but on the other hand I don't like passing the extra cost on to my lovely customers. Such is the way of things!

1 comment:

Blogger said...

If you want your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (no matter why you broke up) you gotta watch this video
right away...

(VIDEO) Text Your Ex Back?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...