Monday 28 March 2011

The Wedding of Bob & The Beauty


This weekend we went to a very special wedding! My dear friend Rachel (we go back years and years and were both very 'single' for quite some time together) met the lovely Bob not so very long ago and they fell in love instantly! He endearingly named her 'The Beauty' and the nickname has kind of stuck! So this was the wedding of Bob and The Beauty!

Her two lovely children I have known since they were babies and besides my own are my all time favourite children! Didn't they look amazing! They make such a gorgeous family and if there was any weeping done on the day (by me) it was when I looked at them all looking so happy together. I'm so glad they all met the Bob!

There were simple tulips (me and Lynn had a very early start sorting them out at the venue in the morning...we had our orders)...



..there were party bags complied by Olivia (cos she's good at that kind of thing)...



and lovely photos taken for the name place cards by John cos he's good at that kind of thing...



..and I can't think who made these candle covers for them....


Rachel's Mums friend made the beautiful cake.


The wedding photo wall was ace. Rachel and Bob put loads of family wedding pictures in frames and left one you could stand behind to have your photo taken.

You can imagine the kind of pictures being taken at the end of the night. Here is my dear boy looking lovely!

From this point on the photos are too drunken and rather blurry so I will spare you but it was a very fun night....a fun weekend actually. It was all over way too fast though. Can't wait to hear all about it from the brides point of view when they get back from their honeymoon.x


3 comments:

Jenny said...

What a gorgeous gorgeous wedding, I love all the favours, so sweet that they are all personalised, and the photo wall is fab, what a novel idea and good fun for all the kids! Looks like they are a perfect family, and I'm sure your friend had the most amazing day! By the way I've just discovered your work, and found you on twitter, it is stunning, you are so very talented :) Hope you are having a great weekend, Jenny x

Helen (Dixon Hill Girl) said...

Those candle covers you made are fabulous! Sounds like a wonderful and very personal wedding. :)

busma said...

wow.... I love your design of the heart lamp, it matches very well with the romantic environment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...