Tuesday 30 September 2008

Progress on the wall panels...

No panel photographs yet as I found I still had some design issues to iron out when I tried to mount them on the wall! After a few days of staring into space and a little help from my friends, a solution has been found and today I went to a local acrylic manufacturers (that I didn't know was there...very exciting discovery) and they are making me a prototype of the back plate of the panel. This will make them much easier to mount and will give them a lovely finish. Now that that is all in hand I can get back onto the designs. Phew, just might get a good nights sleep now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your work!!! I have 6 of your lovely lamps and can't wait to see the wall panels.

Hannah Nunn said...

WoW 6! That's quite a collection. Thankyou!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...