Thursday 14 May 2009

Arts Festival Approaches


It's come around fast but it's coming to the time of the Hebden Bridge Arts Festival again. Check out the website to see the full programme of events and performances. The brochures are about town too. I'm happy to send one to anyone far away. The Hebden Bridge OPEN STUDIO's are open on the 3rd, 4th and 5th of July and the brochure for the trail is also available from many places around town including from Radiance (in a couple of days, once I've picked up my pile from the Tourist Info). I'll be opening my studio, not that it's not always open as it's in the shop, but I did want to join in and I'll be having my annual seconds sale (more details about that nearer the time)! There is an open studio website this year too so you can have a nosey at all the artists exhibiting this year.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...