Sunday 22 November 2009

Troublesome Poppers

I have been having a bit of trouble with the poppers that secure the cylinders of my lamps in place. They have been popping out of their own accord. I've been using these poppers for SEVEN years and they've never done this before. They occaisionally pop off in the post but they are mostly secure. When one of them popped off in my face the other day it was the final straw. I contacted my supplier who agreed that they looked and felt different than usual and didn't feel as robust. He contacted the manufacturer who said they had started making them differently but had had complaints from other people too so they were going back to their old way.

Why change what works eh?

Anyway if anyone who has bought a lamp over the last few weeks has ANY problems with popping poppers please let me know straight away and I'll replace them when the new ones arrive.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...