Saturday, 5 June 2010

A Flowery Morning




This morning before work I went to the Willow Garden (very inspiring florists in Hebden Bridge) to buy a bunch of flowers to adorn my Art Market stand tomorrow. On the way I passed these beautiful poppies. It is a treat for us every year that they pop up on a bit of pavement at the end of the next street from us. They are so vibrant and beautiful and I have to take (the same) photos of them each year!

I bought some fake agapanthas and grasses for my show (haven't taken a photo of those yet). They are very realistic looking and quite dramatic and I figured they would last for my next show and too and my next show....

Then i went for a cup of tea outside Coffee Cali and soaked up a bit of morning sun. It's the nicest place to sit in town as there is a beautiful garden with lovely alliums and flowers and you can watch the world go by....

2 comments:

isabelle said...

beautiful shots, I love the purple shades ...

Blogger said...

QUANTUM BINARY SIGNALS

Get professional trading signals delivered to your cell phone every day.

Start following our signals NOW and gain up to 270% daily.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...