Friday 22 July 2011

Grasses







The hills really are alive with grasses at the moment and glad I got out to see them all today. Such beautiful delicate forms.I feel inspired to make a wall panel of grasses. Shame I can't today as we have a lot to do in the shop. Good to store these images up for later though. It's been an intense time of work lately getting the new Radiance website ready so this week it's been nice to take a bit of time to unwind. Nice walks, yoga, swimming, meeting up with friends. Lovely.

Anyone know what all these different grasses are called? I might try and find out....

3 comments:

Unknown said...

love all those grasses - so hard to photograph! it's amazing how many and varied they are when you start to look. any nightmareishly intricate papercut designs going to be inspired by these beauties?

Hannah Nunn said...

I think so! Just doing some sketches and trying to fathom out how I can do it!

Kate Thornton said...

Beautiful, lovely geometrical shapes and spaces!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...