Thursday 11 February 2016

Daisy Meadow wallpaper in sage


This is my new Daisy Meadow wallpaper in sage.  


I wanted to take some close up shots so that you could see all the details. When I visited Norway last year I was so inspired by the wild flowers that covered the fields, hedgerows and gardens...any bit of wild land really. 



I made lots of drawings and took lots of photos


and it's nice for me to look back on them now that the things I captured have found their way to a wallpaper.


I loved the harebells. They are just so delicate.




I have often been asked if I do any of my papers in green so I thought I'd give this one a go. 


It's a soft, greyish green...couldn't be called anything other than sage really!


You can order a sample here on my website. 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...