Tuesday 19 February 2019

Mallow finds the perfect home


I am so delighted with these beautiful pictures by Dutch blogger and photographer Elle Interieur. Danielle van der Reijden came across my wallpaper on Pinterest and my new Mallow colourway in my Paper Meadow wallpaper spoke to her straight away.


Danielle is well known for a soft and neutral palette in her beautiful home and she wanted to introduce a little colour in a subtle floral wallpaper. Mallow was just the thing.


And so a little collaborative spark between Hebden Bridge and Lisse in Holland began and we exchanged ideas and got to know each other a little bit. I even had some Dutch lessons!


And she is a fast (and excited) worker! No sooner had the wallpaper arrived she was away, sending me videos on Instagram of work in progress as she made space for it in her living/dining room.


Then she set to work with her camera and here are the results.


She has put them altogether on her blogpost and I keep scrolling through it over and over. It is so gentle on the eyes and the soul - the way she has styled the photos and the way she has presented the photo's too. 


It was just my hope for mallow - that someone would see what a gentle and calming colour it is and give it a perfect setting.


In her blogpost Danielle say 'In my home it connects perfectly. I find everything from her collection a relief. The calm, colours and durable paper of the wallpaper I am totally HAPPY!'


And I am happy too. Thankyou so much Danielle for your vision and your beautiful work and thanks Pinterest for working your magic and helping me make connections around the world with my work.

Do follow @ellefotografie's beautiful account on Instagram and see more photo's from her home day to day.


5 comments:

Tina said...

Looking for the best writing service online but lost in the number of fake reviews and don’t know who to believe? We at ScamFighter publish only genuine reviews on all writing service from the web. Look at the last review on: https://scamfighter.net/review/www.freshessays.com

Ram Chauhan said...

Very glad to read your blog.Thank you for sharing this.
Best Mobile Network Signal Repeater

Dakota Leest said...

I found list of things to write about import. This is an important topic. The economy of any country depends on imports. I have read many books about it. I have my own opinion. This is very difficult when the import is not working properly.

Unknown said...

Hello. I want to share important information with you. I often visit this site https://essays-writers.com/. He helps me write cool essays.

Anonymous said...

kyrie irving
jordan shoes
a bathing ape
yeezy boost 350 v2
yeezy
pg 1
golden goose
bape hoodie
off-white
kyrie 7

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...