Wednesday 12 June 2019

Featured in Period Living


I am very lucky to have a feature in the July issue of Period Living magazine. It's a really lovely article across five pages and it tells the story of how I developed my business and where I find my inspiration.


Back in April Heather Dixon came to style the shoot and interview me and her husband Dave Burton took all the beautiful photographs. We had a lot of fun that day and we are all pleased with the results.



We went for a walk up the hill just when this marvellous Pussy Willow tree was in full catkin heaven. I like this shot a lot. It's me in my happy place!


I'm delighted to be featured and be able to share my work and my story on a national scale. If you fancy a read it's the July issue and it's on the newsagent shelves right now.

3 comments:

Uwalls said...

This is very nice article, the images are great.

Clipping Path said...

Very Well, Thanks for sharing such a informative content with us. This is really useful, I really need it and i will start to do it. Write more and more

Anonymous said...

kyrie irving
jordan shoes
a bathing ape
yeezy boost 350 v2
yeezy
pg 1
golden goose
bape hoodie
off-white
kyrie 7

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...