Tuesday, 30 April 2013

Thankyou too!


I seem to be gathering quite a collection of thankyou cards recently. Today I got a very sweet card from a little girl called Scarlett (her writing sure is neat for one so young ;) and it made me SMILE. It reads:

Dear Aunty Hannah,

Just a tiny note to say a heartfelt THANKYOOOOOOOO for my gorgeous Christening lamp that you made for me on behalf of my Fairy Godmother Sally.
It really was a total surprise but equally an absolute delight. I may be only 1 (almost) but I know a glorious work of art when I see one and yours is always something that makes me smile with joy. I've been fascinatedly fiddling with the ON/OFF switch all week and I think I've finally figured out how to turn it on myself. Cooool! Thankyou. 

Tiny hugs and kisses
Scarlett Grace xxx


1 comment:

Blogger said...

If you want your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (no matter why you broke up) you have to watch this video
right away...

(VIDEO) Text Your Ex Back?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...