Monday 10 June 2013

It's nearly Open Studio time



It's getting ever closer to our Hebden Bridge Open Studio event and I'm doubly excited this year because I can't wait to share my big, new, sunny space with you all. I will have lots of bargain lamps for sale...all the ones with maybe a hole in the wrong place or a slipped petal or even a laminated eyelash (all will be quite unique)!


This year 84 of our own artists and craftspeople are going to be inviting you in. Some are in big shared studio groups and some are opening their individual studios in their home. There is a brochure with a map and a trail so you can become an explorer of Hebden Bridge for a day and search them out.


 Sarah Mason who I share a space with  (she took these lovely photos) is opening her studio too, which will be a first for her so you'll be able to meet her and see her lovely work. We might even be serving teas too...


I'll leave you with some more of Sarah studio pictures and I hope you can make plans to come and visit. You can have a sneak peak of my new wallpaper designs too....













It's on the 5th, 6th and 7th of July so there is still plenty of time to spread the word and plan a visit. 

I'd love to invite you to my favourite place :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...