Monday 23 December 2013

Happy Christmas


I think it's been the busiest Christmas season EVER. Thank you for all your orders. You have certainly kept us very busy in the studio. I'm going to take a break until the 6th of January when I'll be launching back into action to take my wallpapers to HOME London exhibition at Earls Court.

This lovely picture is at our friend Rebecca Land-Caves house. She has papered her living room in kraft Paper Meadow. I'm grateful to Sarah for her little Christmas photo-shoot and to Rebecca for being SO enthusiastic about my wallpapers. 

I'm grateful to many people for that and I can't wait to do more designs next year but right now I'm looking forward to a big, cosy Christmas rest. It's been quite a year.

Happy Christmas everyone and may all your 2014 wishes come true xxxx


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...