Friday 21 March 2014

Making it in design



We are lucky with this whole internet lark aren't we? I was chatting to a student recently who is close to graduating and it dawned on me that when I graduated twenty odd years ago there was no internet! Goodness me. How did anyone ever make it?

Nowadays we have access to so many resources and we can create a network to can help us get to where we want to go. What ever you want to learn there will be a course for you. One of those for me was The Art and Business of Surface Pattern Design e-course. Right now they are running a series of interviews on alumni success stories and they asked me to make this video (oh my goodness it was hard). So here I am in real life. And here is my interview on the Make It In Design blog.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...