Saturday 15 March 2014

Paper Grasses


I thought that the grass drawings that I made for my Paper Meadow wallpaper pattern would be just too fine for the laser cutter. But this week I have been happily proved wrong.


They are fine and delicate...


 but robust enough to work with


and they look so pretty with the light behind them. 



So......new lamps coming soon. In time for the British Craft Trade Fair in a few weeks.


I LOVE designing. It is so satisfying. I'm working on creating more and more time in my week for it. 

5 comments:

Ruth Singer said...

Stunning Hannah! Good luck at BCTF!

Amelia said...

So pretty and delicate!

MODERN COUNTRY said...

Your work is absolutely fantastic! Love this lamp as well!!

~ Aina ~

coeur cannelle said...

It's wonderfull !

Unknown said...

Hi Hannah, beautiful work! So calm and pleasing...as is your sons sonata! My son too is doing a level music and music tech. I'll show him the SoundCloud link. He uses the same site. And I will pop over and say hello at the BCTF. It's going to be my first time there showing my glass seascapes. All the best, Jane Reeves

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...