Thursday 10 May 2018

91 Magazine Home Tour


Last month my home was featured on the 91 Magazine blog. There has been lots going on this last few weeks and I haven't had an opportunity to blog about it but the whole process was lovely so I do want to write about it.


 It all came about because of our friend Nicolette from Archie and the Rug who is a blogger and writer and all round creative and she pitched to the magazine to write a story about my house. 


I don't want to share ALL the photos because I'd love you to go and look at them on the 91 magazine blog but there are a few nice ones that didn't make the feature so I thought I'd share a mixture here.


I had such a lovely time with photographer Kathryn Taylor who was commissioned to do the shoot. As you can see it was a gorgeous sunny day and we were both in a bright mood and enjoying getting the job done whilst getting to know each other.

 She managed to catch the light and bright feel of the flat beautifully.


Then I had another gorgeous morning sitting in my window chairs eating breakfast with Nicolette  (which she brought with her) while she interviewed me and she wrote such a lovely piece about my home and my work.


   
We visited the studio and Kathryn took some lovely photos there too.




Please go and visit the gorgeous 91 Magazine blog and see the feature and read Nicolette's piece. Kathryn has a really lovely Instagram feed too which I have been enjoying ever since.

Thanks to 91 Magazine for the feature and to Kathryn and Nicolette. What a great team!


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...