Monday 15 March 2010

Pass it on


I really love the idea of this 'tag'. Yvette from PaperFaerie blog tagged me sometime last month whilst I was in the thick of rennovating and it passed me by. I remembered yesterday when Ffion was scrolling through loads of our old photos. So here goes. I opened my picture and thought 'oh it's only my kitchen table' but there IS a story behind it. A little over a year ago we couldn't fit that table in our kitchen, in fact it would have been in our bedroom! We were growing out of our flat but couldn't afford to move SO we made our bedroom smaller (we had space we didn't use) which made the kitchen bigger and then allowed us to chop the childrens room in half (they were sharing and getting way too old) and give them a room each. That all sounds quite simple when you say it in one sentence but it's taken us about a year and a half and we're only just coming to the end of the utter building chaos and mess and dust now. It's been hard work but worth it now and even though we can only fit a little table in it's nice to have it there. The lampshade is from Jodii (she has a great blog by the way).

So the rules of this tag are :
1. open your first folder of pictures
2. scroll to the tenth picture
3. post the photo and the story behind it
5. tag 5 more people

Rachel if you are reading this START a blog because i want to tag you. You have great pictures!

Nancy McKay
Jurianne Matter
Lotta Helleburg
Kate Rhodes
TraceyLoves Pattern


...i love hearing your stories and seeing your pictures....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello! Yes I am reading this! I do really want to start my blog but just don't seem to have found the time....I promise to start soon....I have lots of things to put on it! x

AppaloosaMoon said...

...OH...you've just reminded me...i'd been tagged with this same one back in...2009...oh dear...& never followed thru...well, thank you, & one day soon...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...