Tuesday 23 February 2010

It's beginning to look a bit like a light shop!




The last few days have been tough. I'm full of cold and quite exhausted and not in any shape to make decisions BUT the decisions still have to be made! I had an afternoon off this afternoon to recharge a bit...well actually I went home for a rest and a cup of tea and just couldn't drag myself back! It felt strange being at home!!! Nice to be clean and in clothes that aren't covered in paint though!

The ceiling wiring is underway. I knew this would be the trickiest bit and it has been. Committing to where to put the ceiling roses has caused me endless angst, but as Robert keeps saying 'Perfection is the enemy of 'good enough''! They will be fine!

We have tomorrow to finish packing the old shop up before moving everything over on Thursday. That means tomorrow is also the day when all the last messy jobs have to be done in readiness for everything arriving...I'd better go to bed. Night night.x

4 comments:

AppaloosaMoon said...

...OH light & love...

& tea...

the best recipe...

rossichka said...

Oh, it's obviously very hard! Creating a new shop, besides with a style and in the best way for you, is not a joke! I suppose you're extremely tired now, but soon you'll be relieved and happy. It's so nice you're not alone in this "journey" to something new!

Yvette said...

Hi Hannah

Great to see the shop taking shape.

I know you probably are in the thick of it but I've tagged you to share a story behind a photo: http://paperfaerie.blogspot.com/

Thanks
Yvette

Hat Therapy said...

It's going to be FAB.!!!
Worry Not.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...