Friday 19 February 2010

Prototype


We went to Maclan over in Keighley yesterday to see the prototype for my new plastic clip. These guys are amazing and have thought long and hard about what I need. Unfortunately it's not quite there yet as the current clip proved a bit fiddly to clip on so it needs to be modified. This means more time...another two weeks for the mould to be made. I'm a bit stressed as I might not have any of my own lamps left by the time I open my new shop! Oh dear. I'm taking apart all my old lamps that I have at home to use the old clips to make my orders. Desperate times! We'll get there soon!

1 comment:

-- Rob said...

I love your lamps. I may be asking you for a commissioned piece for a crazy project of mine. Stay tuned. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...