Wednesday 3 February 2010

Day Three!


The partition went up today. Behind the partition will be the workshop area. My desk will tuck in nicely behind this wall but I'll still be able to see over the top and say 'hello'! Most of the walls have been painted today but I'm a little uneasy about the colour. It's Limewhite by Farrow & Ball which I used in the old shop and use all the time for shows etc. It looks lovely in daylight but under energy saving bulbs it looks strangely pink and weird. It'd be a right pain if I have to change it now as so much has been painted....we'll see tomorrow. In the morning Emma is wallpapering that back wall. It's going to be pretty!

Not great weather for painting the outside. Tomorrow the front door is coming off and coming inside for a paint job infront of the fire!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's happened to me before with paint, pretty frustrating! When all your wonderful stuff is out on display, the walls will just pale to insignificance :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...